Saturday, September 27, 2008

1st day in Australia

I first came to Australia about 6 years ago. It took 14 hours from my hometown to Australia. I was a little bit airsick so I thought that I would go home immediately. My husband and my friends came to the airport to pick me up with a bunch of beautiful flower.I heard a lot about Australia before I came. I was both excited and anxious because I came to a new country I didn't know how my future is going to be?
When we were on the way home I observed the sky is so clear and took a
deep breath I felt very comfortable even changed the mood. After took a short rest we went shopping at hurstville. we met a friend who is working with my husnand We talked a lot. we had dinner at a restaurant.we ate a lot of seafood which is my favourite.

I got a good impression of Australia. such as people are friendly, the environment is clear and clean and I like the food very much which we ate. since that time I pleased to live here.

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

Hi Sophie,

We all felt a bit strange on our first day here. Some of it is the excitement of being in a totally new environment. Some of it is the sadness of being far away from our friends and family.

The main thing is that in the end we feel happy remaining here and being part of it!